The Best Underated Anime Character Of All Time

My Favorite Character In The Naruto Anime Series Is Nagato Uzumaki. I Feel Like He Is Easily One Of The Strongest Slept On Character From The Whole Franchise, Not Only Is He Powerful But He Also Is Passionate And Loved His Team And Wanted To Change The World And Stop All The Violence Which LED Him To Create The Akatsuki Clan. He Inherited The Rinnegan At A Young Age From Madara UHicha Which LED Him To Be One Of The Strongest Ninja Of His Time. Although He Didn’t Have Much Screen Time And Little Back Story With Leads Me To Think He Underlooked Through What Great Power And Achievements He Has Created , Does Anyone Else Agree??

1 Like

I agree he is one of the most underrated Naruto characters. Not only was he an Uzamaki and had the power to summon the Ten Tailed a beast for a short period of time in battle!!! The sage of the six paths power granted him immense chakra and if not swayed but Obito would have destroyed shinobi nations starting with the cloud and the leaf. He was a disciple of the legendary sannin Jiraya. He was able to control six pains from across a great distance. The list goes on. One thing to note is that this is what happens when someone misleads you.

1 Like