Love The Bad Ass Serious Characters In Anime

Is It Just Me Or Does Anyone Else Love The Cocky Attitudes Of Some Characters In Some Anime’s . I Admit Sometimes That Attitude And Power Can Get The Best Of Them Which Causes Them To Fail Or Go Throught Certain Hardship And Challenges. Just To Name A Few Are Sasuke From The Naruto Uzumaki Anime Of Course , Vegeta , From The Dragon Ball Anime Which Is One Of My Personal Favorites. And Madara Uchicha From The Naruto Manga And Anime Aswell. With There Great Power Comes A lot Of Confidence And I understand Why They Would Come Off That Way Because The Big-Head Confidence And Watching Them Beat The Odds Make The Anime Worth While Looking At.

1 Like

I watched A Certain Scientific Accelerator recently. The main character is a level 5 which is the highest power level that people can be assigned. He is a very cocky character and tries to act like he doesn’t care about anyone. He is very powerful, but lost against a level 0. In this part of the series he is in the hospital doing rehab after getting shot in the head. A Certain Scientific Accelerator opening shows some of what happened.

1 Like